I had the girls draw a road and all of the kids colored on it and could drive cars. It was a great activity to keep the girls busy while I worked on a few other things for the party like..
A birthday shirt for the boy, a banner, and a scrapbook sign!
Then our friends came. You can’t have a birthday party with out your best bud!
We opened presents and it really was fun. The girls didn’t like new toys when they were this little. Dallin loved everything and was so cute trying to figure out what it all was and how it worked.
I love this boy he is so snugly. Not usually cleaning but will play and then come check in with me for a hug.
Wendy brought this for Dallin. I know right, it is hard to believe he’s one already!!
And finally we ate!!
It was good day!
He's a cutie and it is so hard to believe he is already a year old.
ReplyDeleteI loved the videos! I felt like I was in your home again and it made me start to tear up! I love you guys and hope you're doing well. <3
ReplyDelete