1500 One of these Kids is NOT Like the others!: Incorruptible Royals

Friday, July 22, 2011

Incorruptible Royals

So this year I got to go to Girls Camp as Ward Camp Director!  The plan was to go for one night.  Well after checking in on Mark and my little guy I was able to stay 3 nights! We had the best YCL’s.  I really enjoyed every minute.
I didn’t get a picture of Caia getting  off the bus, she rode with her Rolling Hills friends hand I was taking pictures of our girls getting off a different one. 
Here she is with her YCL Emily being knighted “incorruptible”.
DSCN4444
DSCN4445
DSCN4446

DSCN4448
The first year hike was like one giant stair master, straight up!!
Caia, Emma and Addi just finishing their 30 minutes of observing nature reading scriptures and journaling to fulfill their requirement.
DSCN4453

We had some rain but were thankful for warm afternoons so the girls could tube the river.  They all had so much fun in spite of the freezing water temps.
Kylie, Caia, and Lindsey, head to the top.
DSCN4456
DSCN4457
DSCN4458
Caia and Addi heading for another trip down.
DSCN4461
Waiting for Flag.
DSCN4462
I love being up their with Savannah, she always makes me feel loved!!
DSCN4468

1 comment:

  1. Loving the Hapari suit and the great picture of Sav! So glad you guys had a great week!:)

    ReplyDelete