1500 One of these Kids is NOT Like the others!: Caution: Reading Blogs May be Bad for Your Self Esteem!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Caution: Reading Blogs May be Bad for Your Self Esteem!

Here's another reason to be careful how much time you spend reading blogs.  After reading some of my favorite blogs and Halloween web sites I became delusional, I had the thought "Hey I can do that!"   And then realized, no I can't do that, what was I thinking?

Let me be first... Hey I found ET's X-rays!  Yes I will make them for your osteoporosis convention!  And finally, Kids drink your milk!

 Go ahead give it your best shot leave a comment please.

5 comments:

  1. Oh Holly, we are scary. I made similar cookies on Saturday. I was wise enough not to take a picture, but not smart enough not to give them away.

    Bet they tasted good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am wondering why they have a bow tied between their legs. Birth control?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this and knew that it would be impossible to reproduce. At least you get an A for effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look very ET-esk to me. Who is to say what the skeletal system of an alien looks like? I think you are very insightful, and just may have nailed it. S P O O K Y ! I LOVE it..How do they taste?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha ha! I love it. I can honestly say I have done the same thing way to often. Craft and cooking mis-haps... Oh well cheers to the failures in life because that is what makes it interesting and our husbands suffer.

    ReplyDelete