First you have to understand, I started babysitting at age 11. I babysat for next to nothing for families with as many as 6 kids aging down to infant. I babysat almost every weekend until I graduated from high school. It is rare that my house is full of only my own kids, I often have others. So I have some experience babysitting. I love kids and I love having them around. With that said....
I had a friend call me today and ask me to watch 2 of her kids while she ran to an appointment. I have done this for her before, in fact we do a lot together. I adore her kids!! I decided to go to her house with Dallin since my air ducts were being cleaned and things were a little crazy and loud around here. She left, her 3 year old needed to use the bathroom, but the door was locked! Her 4 year old locked the bathroom door "because my piggy bank is in there". HAHAHA That is funny, not as funny is that there is no key for the door, So I tell the 3 year to run to the other bathroom, the 4 year old then comes out and tells me my sister got water everywhere. Totally thinking she made a mess washing her hands, I head back to the bathroom not expecting to find an inch of water by the toilet. Quickly I realize that the water is from the clogged toilet! That to me on top of the other bathroom issue is funny, not as funny is the plunger is in the other bathroom, the one with the locked door! Did I mention I had to got to the bathroom??? Okay really the entire thing is so funny to me!!! My friend is a really good friend and must trust me since she let me take her 4 year old to play with mine. So far so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment