1500 One of these Kids is NOT Like the others!: What did I do today....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What did I do today....

Nursed, then nursed some more. Every time I thought Dallin was done and asleep, I was wrong. He wanted to nurse again. I did manage to feed the Salomon family. It was Payton's last request before they moved, to please have them to dinner, so we did. Hamburgers, easy to prepare, between feedings, and easy to clean up between feedings. I did manage to clean my bathroom, between feedings, and the garbage cans in my room...between feedings. 11:30pm, he is still hungry. I broke down and gave him formula. He inhaled it! He's now asleep..between feedings!

5 comments:

  1. cute blog...the pics of your girls with Dallin are the best! hope you are getting some sleep... between feedings. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling Holly~ not only the cutest kids ever but room turned out super! Keep up the good work! Love you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank heavens that Dallin's toes are not pink in the photo. We all know that it will happen at some point but let's hope they make it a few months....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your days sound like mine. It really takes some adjusting to get used to this again. Darling pictures of the cute kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome dude! Love the room...you are so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete