New Years Eve Day
"After a Friday class at the North Idaho Athletic Club with Maren she said something like "you just finished this class, you are ready for a 5K". Ever since I've been wondering if I could. So today I gave it a try. Heading out I was hating it and I could here all of the spin instructors saying "you may hate me now but you will love me later." At the turn around I could hear Amy Teuscher Paul saying "you can push your body, mind over body". heading back I could hear Camille "give it to me, push it, you can do it." Approaching the end I could hear Shane counting backwards for me and had to work hard for that last 5. Crossing the finish line I could once again hear Camille saying "it's OK to feel like you are going to throw up." So thank you NIAC!! You are changing my life. Oh and for my first 5K 28:32. And yes Amy I think this may be addicting, I'm planning on running another in February!"
When I posted this on Facebook the only thing I was thinking was that I owed a huge plug for The North Idaho Athletic Club here in Moscow. I can't explain how I love that place, and how grateful I am for all of their instructors, including my weekly trainer Shane. Also that maybe if anyone out there is looking or thinking about changing up their activity level that they would consider looking into NIAC. The staff there is amazing. And going there daily has truly been a blessing. I was a bit embarrassed when there were 21 comments and 25 likes.
Payton walked the entire thing with her buddy Carli and had a great time.
I post this on my blog because it's what we did to ring in the new year, and this is our family history.

Way to go Holly! That's awesome. :}
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on that, I love NIAC!