Caia participated in the district wide 5th and 6th grade track and field Meet. It’s long standing tradition here.
Elyse had her Kindergarten Camp, I signed up to be run it. I got to make the name tags and run a station of making SMORES, how fun is that! The kids learned to make compost, learned about chickens, and made the cutest binoculars from toilet paper tubes and milk jug lids. I love that it was something Payton did when she was in Kindergarten.
We were so busy with the track meet, kindergarten camp, and 6th grade graduation, Dallin was forced to get his own dinner.
6th grade graduation was a fun event.
These girls have been friends all of elementary school. They are so fun together that teacher even request to keep them together each year.
Here they are with their teacher Ms. Mock.
Dallin did what he does so often during this school year, kick back and enjoy the ride.
All three girls have had Mrs. Belknap, Caia for 3rd, and Payton and Elyse for Kindergarten.
I got teary eyed saying good bye to Payton’s teacher. I was able to spend a couple of hours every Wednesday doing the folders for her. Not only that but Payton had a rough first grade year and Ms McNally was just what she needed. She may be one of the calmest people I have ever met. She was artsy and she and Payton really hit off. They cooked, colored and learned. She is an amazing person and I have so much respect for her.
So that sums up our crazy last days of school. It was a great year!
No comments:
Post a Comment